Monday, December 27, 2010

Erdem Pre-Fall 2011 Collection

Prints charming.

Vogue gets the skinny from Erdem Moralioglu:

“I was thinking more about a woman this time. And length.” he said. “The prints I developed were from fireworks, a kind of fifties wallpaper pattern, and a weird picture of a garden I took on my BlackBerry.”

We kind of love the randomness of that. It's kind of refreshing to hear "this weird picture on my Blackberry" as opposed to, say, "Japanese textiles of the 14th Century" or something equally as obscure and esoteric.





We like the shapes, which are pretty conservative, as well as the prints and colors, which are not. We kind of hate the pants and we're not sure how much we can get behind royal blue lace, but a lot of it is very chic and wearable.

[Photo Credit: vogue.com]

Post a Comment

Labels: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment