Thursday, October 21, 2010

Michael Costello Interview for After Elton

Because we'll shamelessly stir the embers.


We've scaled back in recent seasons on doing interviews with every cast member because, to be honest, you can find dozens of interviews of them all over the internet. Gone are the days when PR was covered by a handful of blogs, kittens. Anyway, we thought there was some rather interesting information in this one and since MC is easily the most talked-about designer of Season 8, we thought we'd let all our minions know about it.

Some tidbits:

"I come from a culture that believes in arranged marriages, so I was married when I was 18," Michael, who is 27 years old, said. "We had two children, a boy and a girl, thirteen months apart."

"I thought Gretchen was a friend," Michael said. "And I thought Ivy was a friend, too, if you can believe that. You never know what people are saying about you behind your back, but you find out when you watch the show."

"I cried at her comment," said Michael, who is not formally trained in design. "I told Rich, you just don't know how close you get to each other as the challenges go on, and you get down in numbers. I was excruciatingly shocked when I heard that from Gretchen, and April (Johnston) saying I'd just thrown another dress together. I mean, is all this really because I didn't go to Parsons or FIDM?"


You can read the whole thing here. But don't forget to come back to us and argue about it in the comments section.


[Photo Credit: myLifetime.com]

Post a Comment

Labels: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment